In addition to our invited speakers, we are currently looking for industry experts who have specializations or expertise within the chemical recycling community to submit a speaker abstract for consideration. If you would like to share your knowledge or inspire discussion and development at this year's conference, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your abstract for consideration using the online form below before March 29,2024.
Topics of Interest Include, but are not limited to:
- Industry Overview and Future Market Outlook
- Advanced Recycling As A Complimentary Solution To Other Methods of Recycling i.e. mechanical recycling
- Circularity and Climate Change
- Environmental Justice Concerns Related to Advanced Recycling.
- Traceability and Certification in Advanced Recycling
- Legislation Drivers (or obstacles) for Advanced Recycling (including homogenization of mass balance)
- Improving Collection
- Consumer Waste Streams, Education, Sorting etc.
- Leveraging New Tech to Enable MRFs to support Advanced Recycling
- Inputs, Outputs, Applications and Environmental Impact
- The Future of Recycling Resins
- How EPR will Affect Advanced Recycling
- Implications for Packaging Design
- Brand Owner Recycling Goals
- How do we create a system where mechanical and advanced recycling work together
- Challenges Around Feedstock Availability and Specifications for Advanced Recycling
- Creation of end markets, value in collection and sorting