Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2022
Sustainability in Packaging Europe will return to Barcelona across the 1-3 November as well as in an online format to reunite over 500 packaging innovators! Discussions and networking for online and in-person attendees will continue to drive innovations and packaging solutions towards a circular economy.
Delegates to conference last year, had an unmissable experience with high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with:
- Over 50+ speakers including The European Commission, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, H&M, SUEZ, Tesco, Diageo, Kellogg, Nestlé and many more
- Presentations and panels on key topics such as topics including a lack of recycled content, prevention of packaging waste, re-usable/refillable models, increasing recyclability to name a few
- Roundtable discussions on day one to unite attendees with like-minded peers for experience exchanges on key topics
- An exhibition hall with over 20 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Pre-conference workshops to extend learnings on Global Packaging EPR Developments and Bio-Based Plastic Packaging
Ticket registration for Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2022 is now open!