Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2021
Sustainability in Packaging Europe is planned to return to Barcelona across the 2-4 November and attracted over 350 representatives online in 2021 with one goal - to drive innovations and packaging solutions towards a circular economy..
Attendees to the 2020 online event praised the high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with:
- Over 50 speakers including Henkel, Coca Cola European Partners, Veolia, PepsiCo, GSK, Tesco, Body Shop, Mars, Unilever and Brunel University
- Presentations and panels on key topics such as how COVID has impacted the sector and consumers, regulatory updates, brand and retailer strategies, recycling, reuse and design for end of life
- 4 roundtable discussions across days one and three to unite attendees with like-minded peers for experience exchanges on key topics
- A virtual exhibition hall with representatives offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Options for one-to-one video chats and more online networking tools to allow meaningful meetings and options to do business with all attendees
Call For Papers Is Open!
We are looking for speakers for Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2021 and if you'd like to share your latest research, insights or case studies to an audience of packaging representatives, we want to hear from you!
Abstract Submission Deadline - Friday 14 May 2021