About Sustainability in Packaging Europe
One of the most important functions of packaging will be increased sustainability. This push towards sustainable practices for packaging and a circular economy is a key influencer, focal point and primary benchmark for the packaging supply chain.
To address these future sustainability requirements, Smithers created Sustainability in Packaging Europe
- the only dedicated European packaging event designed to offer a 360 perspective on the key challenges and solutions the supply chain are faced with to evolve towards a circular economy.
With over 500 attendees at the 2019 conference, response was overwhelming and the event sold out! Don't miss out on the opportunity to network, discover new solutions and create lasting partnerships with industry peers all in one place.
Be part of this recognised global community of packaging professionals driving forward a circular economy within the supply chain.
2020 event highlights include:
- Hear from companies who are leading in packaging sustainability, including European Commission, The Body Shop, Britvic, CITEO, Ocean Conservancy, Veolia, Tesco, University, EXPRA, Henkel and Coca-Cola to name a few
- Discover the solutions to the biggest challenges facing the packaging supply chain, through truly unique sessions on key topics including design, supply chain management, material innovation, consumer behaviour and recycling and waste management
- Extend your learnings through pre-coneference workshops on EPR, Design Sustainability, Multi-Stakholder Problem Solving and more to be announced
- Connect with new and existing business contacts at an exclusive networking drinks reception within the new exhibition hall