About Sustainability in Packaging Europe
One of the most important functions of packaging will be increased sustainability. This push towards sustainable practices for packaging and a circular economy is a key influencer, focal point and primary benchmark for the packaging supply chain.
To address these future sustainability requirements, Smithers created Sustainability in Packaging Europe
- the only dedicated European packaging event designed to offer a 360 perspective on the key challenges and solutions the supply chain are faced with to evolve towards a circular economy.
After a hugely successful online event in 2020 and with over 500 attendees at the 2019 conference, we are planning on returning to Barcelona to offer attendees face-to-face networking, new solutions and to create lasting partnerships with industry peers all in one place.
Be part of this recognised global community of packaging professionals online driving forward a circular economy within the supply chain.
Attendees to this year’s conference can expect an unmissable experience with high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with:
- Over 40+ speakers including The European Commission, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, H&M, SUEZ, Tesco, Diageo, Kellogg, Nestlé and many more
- Presentations and panels on key topics such as topics including a lack of recycled content, prevention of packaging waste, re-usable/refillable models, increasing recyclability to name a few
- Roundtable discussions on day one to unite attendees with like-minded peers for experience exchanges on key topics
- An exhibition hall with over 20 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Pre-conference workshops to extend learnings on Global Packaging EPR Developments and Bio-Based Plastic Packaging