About Sustainability in Packaging Europe
One of the most important functions of packaging will be increased sustainability. This push towards sustainable practices for packaging and a circular economy is a key influencer, focal point and primary benchmark for the packaging supply chain.
To address these future sustainability requirements, Smithers created Sustainability in Packaging Europe
- the only dedicated European packaging event designed to offer a 360 perspective on the key challenges and solutions the supply chain are faced with to evolve towards a circular economy.
After a hugely successful event in 2023 with over 500 attendees
, this event offers attendees face-to-face networking, new solutions and the opportunity to create lasting partnerships with industry peers all in one place.
Be part of this recognised global community of packaging professionals online driving forward a circular economy within the supply chain.
Attendees at this year's conference had an unmissable experience with high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with:
- Over 75 speakers, panellists and moderators from the leading companies within packaging, including Mars, PepsiCo, Diageo, P&G, METRO, Tesco, Aldi, Unilever, Schwarz Group and Nestlé to name a few
- A full second day with interchangeable tracks on circularity, material innovations, waste collection, sorting, recycling infrastructure and interactive panels covering EPR, packaging materials- how they are going to look in 2030 and chemical recycling.
- Unmissable panel discussions covering PPWR, compostable packaging, the role retail plays in packaging transformation, unlocking the quest for circularity, big brand perspectives, recycling infrastructure, EPR, setting up viable reuse systems at scale, marine pollution, circularity and design, European labelling, moving from plastic to alternatives, PCR packaging, chemical recycling and much more.
- 9+ hours of networking with over 600 packaging representatives
across breaks, lunches and networking drinks
- An exhibition hall with over 25 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Five pre-conference workshops and a site visit to extend learnings and networking opportunities
Missed the event? You can purchase the 2023 event proceedings for just €599 + VAT!