About Sustainability in Packaging Europe
One of the most important functions of packaging will be increased sustainability. This push towards sustainable practices for packaging and a circular economy is a key influencer, focal point and primary benchmark for the packaging supply chain.
To address these future sustainability requirements, Smithers created Sustainability in Packaging Europe
- the only dedicated European packaging event designed to offer a 360 perspective on the key challenges and solutions the supply chain are faced with to evolve towards a circular economy.
After a hugely successful event in 2022 with over 500 attendees
, this event offers attendees face-to-face networking, new solutions and the opportunity to create lasting partnerships with industry peers all in one place.
Be part of this recognised global community of packaging professionals online driving forward a circular economy within the supply chain.
Attendees at this year’s conference had an unmissable experience with high-quality content, expert speakers and unique networking opportunities, with:
- Exclusive opening Keynote from the European Commission on the key legislative initiatives under the circular economy action plan
- Over 50 speakers, panellists and moderators from the leading companies within packaging, including Mars, PepsiCo, Ellen MacArthur, P&G, METRO, Amcor, Starbucks, Iceland, Nestlé to name a few
- A full second day with interchangeable tracks on circularity, material innovations, waste collection, sorting, recycling infrastructure and interactive panels covering EPR, packaging materials- how they are going to look in 2030 and chemical recycling.
- Five unmissable panels covering retailer circular business models and collaborations, paper bottles, the flexible initiative, circularity and reusability; and the return of the infamous big brand panel
- 6+ hours of networking with over 500 packaging
representatives across breaks, lunches and networking drinks
- An exhibition hall with over 20 companies offering their latest solutions and services to increase the circularity of packaging
- Five pre and post conference workshops to extend learnings